Work
I did some active training today at work. It was pretty cool actually. I enjoyed it, particularly because I was sort of thrown into the mix at our busiest time. I think I did damn well regardless of that fact though, which makes me feel great. What seems to be happening with me at work is that I'm on the slow track/fast track to being a manager, atleast in knowledge and duties. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I wanted this opportunity badly. Now that I have it I'm nervous, not that I can't succeed or even that I'll let people down, about taking on more than I can handle. Of wearing myself down to pay off my debt...to save money...to buy a house...to be independent for the first time in my entire life. I guess if I wan't worried I'dl be doomed right? =D
One thing that still worries me a little is the fact that I requested more hours at work, whick they gave me. This in itself should be thrilling right? Wrong. I'm just tireder than I thought I would be. I'm up everyday at 4:20 and usually don't go down till about 9. Which doesn't sound entirely bad, except that
One thing that still worries me a little is the fact that I requested more hours at work, whick they gave me. This in itself should be thrilling right? Wrong. I'm just tireder than I thought I would be. I'm up everyday at 4:20 and usually don't go down till about 9. Which doesn't sound entirely bad, except that

3 Comments:
except that you stopped posting and left a cliff hanger? You bitch! lol.
You should talk to Breezy...she's in the same boat with hours. Wants them...but is just overworked.
Yeah. That's what happens when you're a work horse and want to be in a position of power without wanting the fatigue of actually having to work for it. :)
It wasn't a cliff hanger. I just deleted a portion and didn't do the best of jobs with it.
"Which doesn't sound entirely bad, except that"
Except that what?! :P
Yeah...it's tiring being the boss :p
Post a Comment
<< Home