Thursday, February 09, 2006

DON'T EVER FUCKING PROMISE TO DO SOMETHING! PROMISES CAN SOMETIMES BE BROKEN WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT. I'M NOT A GOD OF RESTRAINT AND POISE SO A PROMISE WAS BROKEN, I'M SORRY! I REGRET MAKING PROMISES! I'M GOING TO BE DAMNED CAREFUL IN THE FUTURE ABOUT WHAT I PROMISE AND TO WHOM I PROMISE IT.

LESSON UNDOUBTABLY LEARNED!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

*hugs*

It happens, I'm sure they'll understand.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Neri said...

:)At this point I'm angrier than they are I think.

4:25 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

I can understand that - but forgive yourself! I know, I know, I'm one to talk about forgiving one's self...:)

12:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You need to read the Vampire Chronicles up to at least "Memnoch The Devil".

In his hell you can go free once you forgive yourself. God is all-forgiving but it is we who send ourselves to hell. It's probably the hardest thing in the world.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home