
Ok, so I get it!!! Honesty...although difficult to say because it would be hard to hear, IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY! YES, it's hard as hell to have someone you care about point out your faults. But the truth is that they only do it out of respect and out of love. If someone isn't truthful to your face then you have to wonder what it is that they are saying behind your back. Gehnen has been trying for the last two years to get me to be upfront with what I'm feeling in the very moment that I'm feeling it, and I've resisted that concept as hard as I could. But I understand it now. I understand that it helps keep the air free of anger, resentment and hatred. I stress too much about things like money...family....work....and my fat ass to be adding any resentments onto all that. I've made a promise to be honest...to speak up when something bothers me or even when I feel like someone is being hypocrytical. I think I can do it. It'll be hard...but I kind of want to say, "HEY! You know that when I do....you get mad at me for it so...please try not to do that to me". So excited for when that moment happens to present itself. =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home