Wednesday, February 22, 2006

PUTA MIERDA!!!
Odio perros! Nunca en mi vida tuve que vivir con ellos, y espero no tener que hacerlo por mucho tiempo. La verdad, es que si comprendo que hay un gran diferencia de PERRO A PERRITO. Para clarificar, odio perritos!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I UNDERSTOOD!! I UNDERSTOOD!! hehe :) Not every single word, but enough to read other stuff and figure it out :D I really need to work on my Spanish. And Kyle needs to work on German!

Sorry but you're getting another one soon :(

4:57 PM  
Blogger Neri said...

I know. It's all good, because from what I've heard Gavin is a damned good dog. Granted we'll have to be conscientious about the garbage being locked up...but no worries. I was actually, LITERALLY thinking that I'm glad that you'll be here because I know how much you hate mess and smelly stuff. :) So like I said, no worries!!! Thank you though.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home