Sunday, February 12, 2006

The truth about the truth...

...is that most of the population ("most" Gehnen, not you!) doesn't really want to hear it. They ask for it, they even may think that they can handle whatever it is that is thrown at them. But most people crumble under its force. Deciding to not listen to the truth, means that you don't ever really know what's going on around you. I have to say though, that although I probably am included in the weakness of the populus I'm not against actually listening. I can't garantee that I'll react like an adult, but I will eventually deal. I will eventually learn to give what I get. Which is at this time in my life...blunt, brutal honesty from those in this world that truly love me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

You want blunt brutal honesty from me...?

You asked for it...








Eh I got nothin' :P hehehe

1:30 AM  
Blogger Neri said...

:) Still love you freak face!

4:38 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Hey I had surgery for that you blabber mouth!

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home