Beauty
Strength
Pride
Honor
Love
Intelligence
Humor
Sincerity
Kindness
Generosity
Respect
All of these things are what make beauty shine.
All of my life I thought they weren't mine.
Not mine to possess
Not mine
Not at all.
I think that I have them
I think I always have.
I wonder why I've spent so much time
with weakness on my mind.
What seeds of doubt could have grown so tall?
Its vines have been consuming every inch of me.
Every thought and deed.
Testing my strength.
Fearing my fall.
But the light like fire can possess the soul.
Its desire to be free...
Its will to fight...
Its hope to breath...
Its vision of purity.
What lies beneath the vines once fire begins?
Whos will will be greater?
The answer is clear.
The fear is strong.
But whos will will be greater?
Whos fall is to come?
Pride
Honor
Love
Intelligence
Humor
Sincerity
Kindness
Generosity
Respect
All of these things are what make beauty shine.
All of my life I thought they weren't mine.
Not mine to possess
Not mine
Not at all.
I think that I have them
I think I always have.
I wonder why I've spent so much time
with weakness on my mind.
What seeds of doubt could have grown so tall?
Its vines have been consuming every inch of me.
Every thought and deed.
Testing my strength.
Fearing my fall.
But the light like fire can possess the soul.
Its desire to be free...
Its will to fight...
Its hope to breath...
Its vision of purity.
What lies beneath the vines once fire begins?
Whos will will be greater?
The answer is clear.
The fear is strong.
But whos will will be greater?
Whos fall is to come?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home