FFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, March 12, 2006
About Me
- Name: Neri
- Location: Missouri, United States
I set up this blog in particular for my family and friends. I want you all to be able to come here and see how I'm doing. :D Love you all.
Previous Posts
- "Reach Out and Touch Chicken Monkey."
- GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
- VW Commercial
- New Game Review, Sort Of....
- BeautyStrengthPrideHonorLoveIntelligenceHumorSince...
- This is so extremely beautiful!!! I want this. I w...
- Paranoid or Cautious???As you all know, I have the...
- Mexican Villa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Disgusting...
- I hate Fridayitis
- Do nudists have nightmares about going to work clo...

5 Comments:
Something tells me something happened. Wonder what....
Sorry for any alarm people. Just me not speaking up when I was pissed and hurt. So yeah...angry, hurt, frustrated, sad, lonely and just done!!! =D But I'm ok...really.
*hugs*
Thanks =D
Welcome :) If you feel like talking call me, if not then just *hugs* :)
Post a Comment
<< Home