Life-Our Friday Night

Star light star bright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may I wish I might, may I have this wish tonight. I wish to never be far, to love all, to forgive and forget, to embrace the world with all of its flaws, to be kind and true, to rise to the occasion, to fear nothing, to appreciate all, and resent nothing. To be me, and to live all of these things.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

VW Commercial

This is one of my favorite commercials...it reminds me of Elektronik Supersonik.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1948433946923483148&q=genre%3Aad_promo+VW&pr=goog-sl


This one is a close second:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1158901779668604713&q=genre%3Aad_promo+VW&pr=goog-sl

posted by Angie at Thursday, March 09, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: Neri
Location: Missouri, United States

I set up this blog in particular for my family and friends. I want you all to be able to come here and see how I'm doing. :D Love you all.

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • New Game Review, Sort Of....
  • BeautyStrengthPrideHonorLoveIntelligenceHumorSince...
  • This is so extremely beautiful!!! I want this. I w...
  • Paranoid or Cautious???As you all know, I have the...
  • Mexican Villa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Disgusting...
  • I hate Fridayitis
  • Do nudists have nightmares about going to work clo...
  • I can read Spanish!
  • Who's eyes do I see with? Not mine. Who's words ec...
  • The owners are in town this week for a couple of d...

Powered by Blogger