Funny quotes - not my joke submission!
I thought this was too funny not to share it, and I just hope no one takes notes when I say stuff this stupid:
"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century." *scratches her head*
...Governor George W. Bush, 9/15/95
"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
...George W. Bush
"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy -- but that could change." Another 4 years! *cringes*
...Governor George W. Bush, 5/22/98
"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe." ROFL
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
...Governor George W. Bush
"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century." *scratches her head*
...Governor George W. Bush, 9/15/95
"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
...George W. Bush
"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy -- but that could change." Another 4 years! *cringes*
...Governor George W. Bush, 5/22/98
"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe." ROFL
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
...Governor George W. Bush

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home