I love my job!!!
Today I was about to clock out at around 10:30 am when I noticed that one of the cooks hadn't arrived. So I started to help the kid that was there. Then we got a rush...the lunch rush to be exact. I love those moments when everything starts getting all hectic and other associates start running around like chickens with their heads cut off. =) Their stupid! lol Anyways, I was then about to leave when it tarted to die down around 12:00 when Shelly, this awesome chick whos HR for the Springfield Kaldi's, asked me to stay till the other cook( who called in and said that he would be late) showed up. Of coarse I was a bitch and said "NO!" Then laughed it off and said of coarse. I stayed and helped the kid out. It was fun, we got another rush and since I haven't been trained as a cook yet I had to keep asking questions like, "What goes on this? How do I make that? Do I heat this up? Shouldn't that have been oiled?" It was cool because he was totally chill with helping me and answered all of my questions without attitude. Then the guy who called in late showed up and it was now about 1:30ish. So just as I was about to leave I noticed that it was still busy and the late guy was moving slower than molasses. SO being the cool ass chick that I am I stayed for just a little longer to help with prep stuff and running food. While waiting for an order to come up, Shelly came to the cook station and said loudly and infront of everyone..."Can I just say Norma that you are fabulous. I mean it. You are awesome!" Then the guy who I was helping chimed in with, "I agree. I love working with Norma because she is always totally helpful and makes things fun." That was nice to hear. Especially infront of everyone. While cutting the loaves of bread, one of the main managers named Josh was standing there watching me cut. I didn't notice him there till he said, "Those are gorgeous cuts!" Slick ass shit bitch!!! This is the same manager that I had told Grinning and Genhen yesterday was a total bastard and made me uncomfortable. =D So as I finished with that I was on the verge of getting overtime, so I clocked out and as I headed out Shelly said that she needed to talk to me. She said, "Would it be ok if I had you come in from now on and do the bakery case in the morning then have you move to Barista or to Cook?" DUH MOTHER FUCKER, I want the money!!! lol I didn't say that. I just accepted. So next week I get my 40 hours. Yippy dippy doo poopoo face! I love my job!!! It rocks hard!

1 Comments:
LOL - "Yippy dippy doo poopoo face!"
That's awesome Neri, congrats!
Post a Comment
<< Home