Dear Santa
Dear Santa,
I’ve been good this year…I adopted my family’s cat, I’ve been volunteering, subbing for teachers…well, you’ve probably been keeping tabs.
Anyway, just in case you needed some help I wanted to let you know some things I’d like…here it goes, no expectations, just pure wanting!
Very Wishful Thinking!
Thanks Santa!
Always,
Alexis
I’ve been good this year…I adopted my family’s cat, I’ve been volunteering, subbing for teachers…well, you’ve probably been keeping tabs.
Anyway, just in case you needed some help I wanted to let you know some things I’d like…here it goes, no expectations, just pure wanting!
- Meditation Seat(look online to see what this is, they're cool!)
- Any essential oils, preferably organic...mmm Gardenia, Rose, Sage
- juicer(not anything too fancy...easy to use and to clean)
- George Carlin
- DVDs of bands, shows, movies you've heard me rant about. Six Feet Under is taken care of(except the 5th season which I don't think is out yet)
- Yummy interesting teas
- Music anything you think I might like! (ask Bree if you need to, she’s seen the whole collection)
- Canvas the bigger the better
- Art supplies in general
- happy kitty accessories (he needs a bed, may have to shop in the dogsection for that one)
- novels mostly anything except most sci fi and crime...stick with Oprah'sBook Club for a really safe bet!
- Simple guitar books full of beautiful songs(this one's not so easy)A Djembe (jembay)...hand drum
- Zen alarm clock (it wakes you up slowly and peacefully.)
- Funky Jewelry...big stones...rings, pendants...no gold, and I generallydon't wear any chains...most of you know what I like.
- Warm happy slippers (I have no heater this winter), but nothing too clunky.
- magazine subscriptions...no girly shit that will make me hate mybody...anything with substance that will make me think..
Very Wishful Thinking!
- "Love Those Shoes"...Earth Shoes, reverse heel technology, bootsmiragewine, women's 10
- Sleeping bag...a really good one for backpacking(waterproof/warm/etc)
Thanks Santa!
Always,
Alexis

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home