Tuesday, November 29, 2005
About Me
- Name: Neri
- Location: Missouri, United States
I set up this blog in particular for my family and friends. I want you all to be able to come here and see how I'm doing. :D Love you all.
Previous Posts
- Dear Santa
- Dear Santa
- Dear Santa,I've been a good girl this year and tho...
- Black out period begins now.NO BUYING FOR YOURSELF...
- Christmas time is very quickly aproaching and the ...
- Who are you? Ed, Edd or Eddy? I think I'm a panice...
- OK so how cold is it?
- Random thought of the day
- Meet Shoelace aka Lacy
- Question.

3 Comments:
Cool. Where in the fuck is your xmas list little one?
Nevermind. :D I just scrolled down. HEE!!
Love you.
lol, dork :p Love you too :p
Post a Comment
<< Home