Love and Loathing
My razor's edge cuts deep
Changes the shape of things
Makes life drain free from its cell
Causes those that say they love me to feel that they loath everything about me
I needed you everyday
To see your damage
To know that you existed
To have you bleed me free of love.
Free of fear
Free from depths that I didn't want to know existed within me
Where did you go?
Why did you leave me so alone?
Love entered
Saved me from depths of dispair
Gave me a reason to loath your razor's edge
Made me hope for healing
Made me want for forgiveness
Razor's edge,
I don't hate you you know
I sadly think of you fondly.
Long for your touch from time to time
when sadness overwhelms the soul.
Who do I turn to now that I have turned from you?
I turn to me
To my razor's edge
To that thing inside that made me need you
Made me want you
Makes me fear you now
What is it you ask that has made me stray
It's the bright light that is my hope
Hope for love
Hope for happy days
and hot steamy nights
Hope of life in love
Love in life
...Why have I turned from you my beloved ?
Your razor's blade is too fine
Too frail
Too weak to hold me when I need you the most
...Why have I turned from you my razor's blade?
To seak solice in something stronger
Something wiser
Something that will always be here
Something that will protect and defend to the bitter end
Me!
Changes the shape of things
Makes life drain free from its cell
Causes those that say they love me to feel that they loath everything about me
I needed you everyday
To see your damage
To know that you existed
To have you bleed me free of love.
Free of fear
Free from depths that I didn't want to know existed within me
Where did you go?
Why did you leave me so alone?
Love entered
Saved me from depths of dispair
Gave me a reason to loath your razor's edge
Made me hope for healing
Made me want for forgiveness
Razor's edge,
I don't hate you you know
I sadly think of you fondly.
Long for your touch from time to time
when sadness overwhelms the soul.
Who do I turn to now that I have turned from you?
I turn to me
To my razor's edge
To that thing inside that made me need you
Made me want you
Makes me fear you now
What is it you ask that has made me stray
It's the bright light that is my hope
Hope for love
Hope for happy days
and hot steamy nights
Hope of life in love
Love in life
...Why have I turned from you my beloved ?
Your razor's blade is too fine
Too frail
Too weak to hold me when I need you the most
...Why have I turned from you my razor's blade?
To seak solice in something stronger
Something wiser
Something that will always be here
Something that will protect and defend to the bitter end
Me!

4 Comments:
Brava!!!
I really enjoyed that. You should write a book of poems. I bet you could get it published!
:) Thanks mom! lol Love you twat.
Whore.
Does that mean you like it Grinning? :p
Post a Comment
<< Home