Rage!
FUCK YOU!!!
Touch me will you?
Hit me will you?
Tell me I'm worthless?
FUCK YOU!!!
What makes you think that you are better than me?
Who told you that you could be more important than me?
Why did you think that no one would care?
I did.
I let you be you.
I let you destroy me.
ME!
FUCK YOU!!!
You started it when you layed down your conscious
and built up your wall of lies.
You helped me hate me.
You made me fear everyone.
You made me cry in the night for the strength to die,
for the will to kill you/me.
I hated you so deeply that I could have killed you with my mind.
I did many times.
Now my life revolves around you.
Although you are almost completely gone
You are here still with me.
You've laid your conscious down with me.
Everyone that I meet I judge to be you.
I hope that they will be too.
FUCK YOU!!!
FUCK YOU!!!
FUCK YOU!!!
Fuck me too for letting you rule.
For ignoring how wrong you were
For hating you in silence
For fearing love
For judging my friends
For wanting death.
Fuck it all!
You are after all almost gone!
Touch me will you?
Hit me will you?
Tell me I'm worthless?
FUCK YOU!!!
What makes you think that you are better than me?
Who told you that you could be more important than me?
Why did you think that no one would care?
I did.
I let you be you.
I let you destroy me.
ME!
FUCK YOU!!!
You started it when you layed down your conscious
and built up your wall of lies.
You helped me hate me.
You made me fear everyone.
You made me cry in the night for the strength to die,
for the will to kill you/me.
I hated you so deeply that I could have killed you with my mind.
I did many times.
Now my life revolves around you.
Although you are almost completely gone
You are here still with me.
You've laid your conscious down with me.
Everyone that I meet I judge to be you.
I hope that they will be too.
FUCK YOU!!!
FUCK YOU!!!
FUCK YOU!!!
Fuck me too for letting you rule.
For ignoring how wrong you were
For hating you in silence
For fearing love
For judging my friends
For wanting death.
Fuck it all!
You are after all almost gone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home