Sometimes I feel like I'm speaking a foreign language. It's like I can hear the words coming out of peoples mouths, but I'm not catching their meaning. It's so fucking difficult to try and grasp something that just doesn't make any sense to my brain. I know that some people can interpret this lack of comprehension as being disrespectful or even lacking attention. I don't know what happens. I hear it, I try to compute it in my head, but I can't. It takes several times of repetition for me to finally get it. If this has happened to you, (my not getting something that you've said) I'm sorry...but I'm not trying to be rude. Just PLEASE have some patients with me and try phrasing it a little differently...without too much attitude. =D Thanks!

1 Comments:
You are, it's called English! Get with the program Spanish-speaking lady! :P
Post a Comment
<< Home