Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Neri - gas prices

Hey Neri,

Just got your message.

Gas prices for the cheap stuff is ranging between $2.79-$3.03. I think the cheapest place around was $2.79 yesterday, and it'll be $2.85-$2.90 by the time I get there tonight. Glad I have a bike! Now I wish work was closer.








Edit: added the picture!

6 Comments:

Blogger Grinningcomb said...

Gas is 2.99 in Springfield *faints*

6:27 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

A penny saved is a penny earned!!!

Gas was $2.89 yesterday, and I fully expect it to be $2.99 by the time I get gas this afternoon (I forgot yesterday).

Even though I don't *need* it yet, I am guessing it'll be over $3.00 when I get back from Texas.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Grinningcomb said...

I gassed up today and to fill my tank was 37 dollars thank GOD it will last me about 3 weeks. And Angie LOVE that picture!!!!!

And yeah Gehnen glad out house is closer to work. even if it just a block or two it's better than geting one of those other two houses we looked at that were ages away.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I fully expect it will be over $40 for me to get gas..it was already $38 and that was at $2.75 or so. I'll let you know, I am about to go fill up.

And the pic -- found it on the boards -- thought it was hilarious!!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

$27 for just over half a tank. I figure it's going to be over $50 for a full tank by the time I get back...it's already around $45 by my calculations.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

If it continues this way, I might just buy a Prius and student loans be damned...

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home