Thursday, September 01, 2005

HOLY McSHITLES!

I was doing one of those long term plan things, where you write down all the money you owe and how much is being paid out to each bill on a monthly basis...and what I found was...

I'll be done paying off a hospital bill that I have from a year ago this coming April.
I'll be done paying off about 5 of my credit card bill next summer/fall.
In 2007 I'll be done paying off my three largest CC bills...
and provided nothing major occurs financially
I'll be able to start saving for a house starting next fall. =D

I can actually taste it now it's so close. The thought of having a home of my own isn't such a fantasy anymore, it's more like a work in progress at this point. I have to admit though that watching Grinning and Genhen go house shopping helped nudge me a little harder into planning my shit out better.

But with the raise in gas prices, I think I'll just set up shop in the parking lot of my work. That way I don't have to drive anywhere. :) Always thinking!!! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home