Had a shity day...
...but seeing as how it's the holidays and so many people are in fowl ass moods do to seperation, finances and various other reasons, I've decided to do a mini post Thanksgiving pre Christmas "What I'm thankful for" list.
What I'm thankful for:
Good cartoons on T.V. (particularly when I've had a bad day)
A warm bed at the end of a cold day
Snow flakes falling (which I actually get to see and enjoy without having to drive somewhere to see it)
Good hot chocolate
Buying people I love a present that I just know they will totally love and enjoy
Spending time with people that make me laugh
Having a job that I like (atleast most of the time)
And hope for the future...happiness, luck, love, monies, space to paint, growth and a tighter ass. :D
Love to all my peeps!
What I'm thankful for:
Good cartoons on T.V. (particularly when I've had a bad day)
A warm bed at the end of a cold day
Snow flakes falling (which I actually get to see and enjoy without having to drive somewhere to see it)
Good hot chocolate
Buying people I love a present that I just know they will totally love and enjoy
Spending time with people that make me laugh
Having a job that I like (atleast most of the time)
And hope for the future...happiness, luck, love, monies, space to paint, growth and a tighter ass. :D
Love to all my peeps!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home