I so just want to disappear right now.
Friday, March 24, 2006
About Me
- Name: Neri
- Location: Missouri, United States
I set up this blog in particular for my family and friends. I want you all to be able to come here and see how I'm doing. :D Love you all.
Previous Posts
- Urgent Care or No Urgent Care??? That twisted a...
- I've twisted my ankle. Rather badly in fact. I act...
- FFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
- "Reach Out and Touch Chicken Monkey."
- GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
- VW Commercial
- New Game Review, Sort Of....
- BeautyStrengthPrideHonorLoveIntelligenceHumorSince...
- This is so extremely beautiful!!! I want this. I w...
- Paranoid or Cautious???As you all know, I have the...

6 Comments:
Yeah, I wish I had an invisibility cloak sometimes too...Kyle said I should try Hogwarts since Harry leaves his all over the place.
lol Sounds like a plan kiddo. We'll go together. You can be Harry and I'll be Ron, ok? :)
Prof. Snape or Snake.
Prof. Snape.
But Snape hates Harry, thanks!
HAHA That's funny, I hadn't even thought of that!
Post a Comment
<< Home