Monday, March 20, 2006

Urgent Care or No Urgent Care???

That twisted ankle that I had last week still hurts. Touching it hurts. Walking on it hurts. What should I do? Should I risk going to fucking urgent care and getting a possible 1000$ bill, or should I wait another week to see if the pain goes down some more? My vote is to wait. I mean shit, I just finished paying off a fucking hospital bill from two years ago...I don't want to saddle myself with another one. I don't know. Logically, my health and well being is more important than money, but when you have no money...it seems like it can wait!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Taking your drugs regularly? Do NOT put it off. Pain can get out of hand and it is harder to GET under control than to KEEP under control.

Anti-inflammatories (Ibuprofen) will encourage swelling to go down and circulation to increase which helps healing.

Do put ice on it, do put your feet up whenever you can.

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home