I started painting yesterday. No this doesn't mean that my easel has been made. I just needed it paint...needed to release all the demons...atleast for a little while. I think that that is my main dislike of oil painting, the fact that I have to wait while certain layers dry in order to finish it. But it's also what I like the most. Because I start a painting with a particular idea of what I want it to be or to look like and sometimes, as the painting progresses...that idea fades into something else. For example, yesterday the painting was supposed to be of insecurity...now it's most certainly of envy. No question. No doubt. I just am anxious to see whether or not the vision in my head will be what I actually end up painting.
P.S. Painting on the floor with a hurt ankle sucks ass! :)
P.S. Painting on the floor with a hurt ankle sucks ass! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home