Scheduling Issue
Usually my work posts the new schedule on Fridays. This week however it wasn't up and we were told that we would find out why on Saturday. I got a little worried and decided to ask the HR chick Shelly, who by the way I think fucking rocks, why it was that we couldn't even look at the schedule. She started to do the avoiding the answer thing, where you look intently at the person asking the question then start talking about random crap. So I decided to ask her if we were closing. She said yes. Then as I started to freak out with the thought of, "Holy shit! Where can I start applying to?", she said "What? Oh no! No we're not closing. I thought you asked if I was closing tonight." She scared the crap out of me. Genhen said that I'm just naturally a panicer. But losing my job at this point would fuck things up for me again.
Ok, so back to the schedule. When I showed up this morning for work, the schedule for next week still wasn't up. I couldn't really do much until Shelly showed up at 12 for her shift. When she walked in I asked her if I could see it. She gave me this look, like...DON'T BE SO FUCKING LOUD!! =D Whatever. As I was walking out I asked again and she pulled me into the office to show it to me. I noticed that the old lady chick who is also a baker wasn't scheduled for any hours next week, and that Shell was nervous about having old lady chick see that they were showing me the schedule. Then after I had clocked out and said bye to the managers and the people that I like, I heard them say, "So how should we handle this? Should we talk to her together?" So my obvious conclusion is that old lady chick is out, canned, given the axe, FIRED!!! It sucks, but she wasn't really meshing well with the staff and had major issues with me.
At one point I had written up a list of "Reminders" on the dry erase board for the bakers. She came in, saw the message, asked who had written it...and when told that I had responed by erasing it and saying "She's not my boss. I don't have to listen to her." That fucking bitch! I wanted to yell at her. But I did nothing and just treated her as a coworker. Not with care of concern. Just simple answers of yes and no whenever she posed a question. I even went so far as to tell her a couple of days after the 'Dry Erase' insident when she was being oddly sweet to me that she needent have any false pretenses with me. That I knew she didn't like me and that she could have more respect for me by not feigning sweetness to my face when she's all too willing to be disrespectful and rude to my back. It was a good day. Ever since then she has bent over backwards to be nice to me. But, she was still JUST a coworker to me. Nothing more. And now as it would seem, she's not even that.
Ok, so back to the schedule. When I showed up this morning for work, the schedule for next week still wasn't up. I couldn't really do much until Shelly showed up at 12 for her shift. When she walked in I asked her if I could see it. She gave me this look, like...DON'T BE SO FUCKING LOUD!! =D Whatever. As I was walking out I asked again and she pulled me into the office to show it to me. I noticed that the old lady chick who is also a baker wasn't scheduled for any hours next week, and that Shell was nervous about having old lady chick see that they were showing me the schedule. Then after I had clocked out and said bye to the managers and the people that I like, I heard them say, "So how should we handle this? Should we talk to her together?" So my obvious conclusion is that old lady chick is out, canned, given the axe, FIRED!!! It sucks, but she wasn't really meshing well with the staff and had major issues with me.
At one point I had written up a list of "Reminders" on the dry erase board for the bakers. She came in, saw the message, asked who had written it...and when told that I had responed by erasing it and saying "She's not my boss. I don't have to listen to her." That fucking bitch! I wanted to yell at her. But I did nothing and just treated her as a coworker. Not with care of concern. Just simple answers of yes and no whenever she posed a question. I even went so far as to tell her a couple of days after the 'Dry Erase' insident when she was being oddly sweet to me that she needent have any false pretenses with me. That I knew she didn't like me and that she could have more respect for me by not feigning sweetness to my face when she's all too willing to be disrespectful and rude to my back. It was a good day. Ever since then she has bent over backwards to be nice to me. But, she was still JUST a coworker to me. Nothing more. And now as it would seem, she's not even that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home