Star light star bright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may I wish I might, may I have this wish tonight. I wish to never be far, to love all, to forgive and forget, to embrace the world with all of its flaws, to be kind and true, to rise to the occasion, to fear nothing, to appreciate all, and resent nothing. To be me, and to live all of these things.
4 Comments:
Ummm...cool? What is it, where is it, what does it do?
Ok...I, with the help of Genhen made a game on games factory. It's pretty cool. From what I've been told, it's essentially Pong, which I've never played before. It's called Zonkis. It's so colorful that you shouldn't play it while having a hang over. The music is funny and annoying at the same time. I'm very proud of it. Grinning sat down to it and didn't stop playing for almost 5 minutes...maybe more, I did after all serve Genhen and myself ice cream as she played (mine had sliced strawberries in it-because fruit is part of a well balanced diet =D). But yeah, it's fun and cool and I made it!!! Thank you again Genhen for the step by step explinations. I had much more fun this time. I think that I should try it on my own now though so that I don't annoy you with my forgetfullness. Oh and Angie, I'll let you play it in October. :)
Thanks for forcing her to explain some. Making a game is cool, making a game that has qualities and properties such as color and rules and such is even better!
Very cool, I can't wait! I expect 10 more when I get there! j/k :D
Post a Comment
<< Home