Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Ok, so she was fired.

But when they fired her she started to cry and Russ the GM felt bad for her and decided to give her a few more days. Which meant that he was going to take them away from me. So my oh so beautiful 36 went down to 22. It fucking sucks!!! What's the point of firing someone if you're just going to turn around and keep them working. I don't mind that they wanted to help her. But I do mind that the reasons why she was fired to begin with didn't effect the fact that they took my shifts. She was fired for incompitance basically. Everything that she baked came out burnt of raw. Everything that she cut ended up too small...unsellable, or all crumbly...unsellable. SO yeah lets keep her working.


Whatever! A couple of days later I decided that losing those hours for this one week was ok mainly because I'm so fucking exhausted. Waking up every morning at 4 and going to bed every night at 9 is starting to wear very heavily on me. But it was my choice to have to early shifts, so as Genhen would do...*shrugs shoulders in a 'so what' manner*. On Monday the old lady called in and said that she didnt' want to come in and work for a company that had fired her. So yay I got my hours back. And frown, I got my hours back. I don't know what I'm going to do about any of this because I need the money and several people have already been let go. I just know that my attittude is being affected by my schedule and I'm just tired. That kind of tired where you want to cry at the end of the day. Don't get me wrong, I still love my job. I just wish that I could have the hours I want when I want them. NOT complainging!!! Just venting. :)

Good night. It's 9:05 now and I open in the morning again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home