4:15 am. On my way to work. I don't know how much more of this schedule I can take. I feel like if I give this up, that I'll lose my shot at being a shift leader. I'm just so fucking exhausted. FUCK!!!!
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
About Me
- Name: Neri
- Location: Missouri, United States
I set up this blog in particular for my family and friends. I want you all to be able to come here and see how I'm doing. :D Love you all.
Previous Posts
- I started painting yesterday. No this doesn't mean...
- I so just want to disappear right now.
- Urgent Care or No Urgent Care??? That twisted a...
- I've twisted my ankle. Rather badly in fact. I act...
- FFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
- "Reach Out and Touch Chicken Monkey."
- GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
- VW Commercial
- New Game Review, Sort Of....
- BeautyStrengthPrideHonorLoveIntelligenceHumorSince...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home